Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Police State of Fear and Free Speech

When I wrote to Stafford Springs, Connecticut, State Senator Tony Guglielmo and Connecticut US Senator Chris Dodd regarding public corruption, judicial misconduct, and police brutality in the State of Connecticut, I didn't realize I would be put on a secret police arrest on site enemies list.

I may not have learned my lesson. State Police threatened my life and/or living the rest of my life out in prison for free speech, talking to elected officials, writing letters to the editor printed in Connecticut newspapers, and if I didn't shut my mouth and leave the State of Connecticut.

I sought my own version of political asylum in Vermont and New Hampshire. I fear again I am being sought on any excuse, or manufactured evidence to be railroaded to prison.

My first letter to, and latest letter text to, Connecticut US Senator Chris Murphy [click here].

If you do not see a post on this blog in the next 30 days, assume I am dead, in intensive care at a hospital, or again railroaded to prison for being self-employed and outspoken. [My videos]

stevengerickson AT yahoo dot com

Unrelated to any of my personal experiences ... if a married couple argues, they can each be charged with felony risk of injury to a minor. If a judge and his wife argue, and the judge gets arrested, then what is the worst that can happen? Well, maybe the judge gets his name in the paper. [post]

No comments: