Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Frustration involved in trying to post Free Speech

This is what I'm trying to post as a comment in this Opednews.com post:
I recently watched "Apocalypse Now" again. The insanity of secret missions and of the war itself is presented. Would any of us in a majority voted for a protracted war in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Iraq may still have weapons of Mass Destruction not used in the war against Iran sold to them by the US was not a real excuse to invade. Afghanistan harbored CIA operative Osama bin Laden who was probably too ill, and to small an entity, to pull off 9/11, allegedly for the FBI who failed the first time in 1993, the CIA, Mossad, and the offshore corporate and bankster owners of the US Government. Trillions have been stolen and our national sovereignty is in question.

My tax dollars were used to kill people, for invading sovereign nations, creating a police state, and in terrorizing and abusing me into a non-taxpayer. The enemy of the people is international corporate organized crime.


This is what keeps showing up after the preview, not what I wrote:



I recently watched "Apocalypse Now" again. The insanity of secret missions and of the war itself is presented. Would any of us in a majority voted for a protracted war in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Iraq may still have weapons of Mass Destruction not used in the war against Iran sold to them by the US was not a real excuse to invade. Afghanistan harbored CIA operative Osama bin Laden who was probably too ill, and to small an entity, to pull off 9/11, allegedly for abusing me into a non-taxpayer. The enemy of the people is international corporate organized crime.


Notice how the meaning of what I wrote is changed!



Text with video:

Uploaded by on Dec 8, 2011

More info: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/12/police-state-text-eating-virus....

Word searching John A. Kissel, Enfield, Connecticut State Senator or Connecticut State Police Colonel Thomas "The Duck" Davoren used to go to my posts. External sites for those search results can give your computer a virus.

If you trust youtube, google, and microsoft this post on Davoren "Faces of a Police State" should be safe:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state....



* * * *

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/12/barack-obama-lying-criminal-scumbag.html

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/12/chris-kennedy-exposes-connecticut-judge.html

My frustration is only compounded by Microsoft trying to constantly update itself, constantly trying to automatically shut down the computer when I am trying to do something. Microsoft now owns Skype, and those bastards are doing the very same thing with Skype. The constant denial of service with the constant bullshit updates that I didn't ask for, and don't want! It is a constant waste of time just waiting for the computer to shut down.

-

[click here, and check out video in post] for:

Frankenstein Foods, The Genie is out of the bottle



[more]

-

[click here, and check out video in post] for:

US Gov Owners and Donald Rumsfeld poison US with diet sweetener?



[more]

5 comments:

Devil's Advocate said...

Steven,

The 2nd version of your post appears to simply be missing the content between the 2 links you have embedded.

Obviously, there's something contained in the 1st link (after "allegedly for") that's causing everything to be ignored until the 2nd link begins.

Check the hypertext you're copying and pasting, and you'll most likely find a misplaced character or an extra tag or something that's confusing the story.

You can always paste the entry to Notepad first, and then recopy and paste to where it should go, if you want to remove unwanted hidden code you've inadvertently copied.

At least, that's what appears to me that's happened.

The_SRV said...

I type the comments into the comment box on Opednews.com and add links after. If I cut and paste the text out of notepad, over and over, the center text disappeared. I put it into blogger and got all of it. I had similar problems with blogger back in 2004, or so.

Around the year 2000, I had text eating in word and email programs, I $2000 computer fried. I used my tenants, it fried. I had just been emailing legislators about Connecticut State Police misconduct, that's it, no blogging. I had been writing letters to the editor printed in newspapers.

In a matter of days back around 2006, the text eating problem was happening with my two new laptops. My computers then fried as did my friend's older desktop within hours of each other in Stonington Connecticut. Another occurrence around that time is there was a power surge taking out the horse farm I was staying at in Wales Mass. At the same time there was a power surge at Chris Kennedy's house in Ellington Connecticut, he also lost his computers, furnace, televisions, microwaves too. I used to blog on Free Speech dot com and around 2006 at the same time the other power surges occurred Del Simmons had his servers blow up near Atlanta Georgia. So there is something to this text virus that infects word programs and data entry. This official virus isn't picked up in anti-virus scans.

Devil's Advocate said...

I generally have no trouble believing what you tell about the things that have happened to you. But, in this particular case there's one thing that grabs me...

You say the exact same thing keeps happening in your attempts to enter this comment, and it apparently results in the same glitch.

If you were being victimized by a stealth installation of text-eating malware, each time you attempted to put in the same comment, you'd likely get *varying* results that wouldn't match. To the best of my knowledge (which, admittedly, is not that great in the area of "text eaters"), such software doesn't contain any "logic" behind what words or phrases it "eats" - it simply eats random words.

Sounds more like a software glitch on OpEd's end. Have you viewed the result of any your attempts from the vantage point of any webpage editing programs, such as Front Page or DreamWeaver? If you haven't tried that yet, I would recommend doing it, just to see if any extraneous code has been placed right after the first of the two hyperlinks you're creating.

It just seems that, since everything disappears after that link, it's more logical to suspect the link (and the server software handling the entry). There may not be any conspiracy (in this instance, anyway). :)

The_SRV said...

I debated long and hard before even talking about this subject in a post. Opednews.com posting is unique in that I go and change a number of things back, and even make other changes, and then get the same truncated text back for posting after preview. Yes, it is very frustrating. I have just given up and not posted a number of times, silenced.

I shot video of this. I figure at some point some of us are going to be blocked from posting on the internet altogether. There are much bigger fish to fry than me.

Devil's Advocate, if you want to question me off the record, or on the record, email me and I'll give you my phone number.
stevengerickson At yahoo Dot Com

The_SRV said...

The below excerpt is text I received from the owner of Opednews.com:

First, in the past week, a number of people-- too many-- informed me that they had trouble posting content to the site. Parts would be deleted or bolded or italicized when it wasn't supposed to be.

We've been working on this for a few days and we think we figured it out. I'm very sorry for the hassle and inconvenience if this happened to you. We try to improve the site and sometimes, unexpected results happen, as was the case here.

Now, it's the end of the year and December is supposed to be the month that the most fundraising gets done. That's not happening here yet.


So there is something to this.