Monday, August 18, 2014

Does the US Constitution actually apply?

I sent the below text out in 3 certified letters. I walked to the Putney, Vermont, Post Office, and sent the below out:

August 18, 2014

To Governor Dannel P. Malloy, legislators or whom, or which, elected official or to whom the below might concern:

Is it okay with you if police in Connecticut tell citizens they are kicked out of Connecticut, not allowed to own a home, have a family, date, not allowed to have a significant other if a police officer wants your mate, not allowed to vote, speak at public meetings, not allowed to redress grievances with elected officials, not allowed to have a job or be self-employed, not allowed to make over a certain amount of money, not allowed to have a driver’s license if you are a target of police on their enemies list, and any citizen is subject to beatings, being falsely arrested to end up in prison, or even being murdered? Should police and the rigged court system in the State of Connecticut get unlimited tax dollars to carry out the abuse described above? Should victims of the above be considered for compensation and having their bogus criminal records remedied? I am posting this letter to you on the internet. If any of the above is of concern to you, please contact me and ask me some questions.

Police told me that I was on their list and could only be arrested and that they were not allowed to protect and serve. I was told I was kicked out of Connecticut, was the current occupant of my Stafford Springs, Connecticut, home. Police offered an informant $10,000 to set me up for a DUI, police beating, and 5 to 15 years in prison because police didn’t want me to have a driver’s license. I broke no laws and told that I would have hell to pay for interrupting “The Revenue Collection System of Police, Lawyers, and the Courts,” according to Officer “Fat Frank” Prochaska. Resident State Trooper Mulcahey told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut along with Prochaska and other officers. I was told if I did not leave, but my wife could stay, I would be beaten, jailed for life, or murdered. I broke no laws.

Should police be able to break laws, pay informants to break laws, and spy on and abuse citizens at will. Should police remove self-employed and small business owners from Connecticut who are not affiliated with some sort of organized crime? Should police have thieves break into homes to steal guns and items that police want for themselves? Should police run gangs and use tax dollars to crime farm?

I had my life threatened by police informants for weeks, police refused to protect and serve. Police would watch as vandals smashed my windows and wrecked my property. Police acted as look outs for thieves and refused to arrest criminals they watched commit crimes. I was then arrested for resisting being beaten on my own property by a police informant wielding a knife, when I used pepper spray. 4 armed, and in uniform, officers committed perjury to say I never asked to make a complaint against my assailant. I lost my marriage, family, contracting business, home, everything. I was sentenced to a year in prison by Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan who told me that I was guilty and going to prison before the “trial” started. I was then told I was kicked out of Connecticut upon my release from prison.

Pre-9/11 police were listening to my phone calls and trolling my internet use. Police were most upset that I had an attractive wife and was not an officer or someone important. They now capture all pictures and content on computers and cell phones. Should police be able to target sexual conquests this way? Should police be able to tell citizens that they work for police, not the other way around? Should the US Constitution not apply in Connecticut? Should police and the courts get unlimited tax dollars and also run scams to collect as much revenue and seize as much property as assets as they can get away with? Do you have any questions for me about the above? Is the above okay with you?

Steven G. Erickson, PO Box Eight Seventy-Four, Brattleboro, VT 05302 Phone Eight Zero Two 490 3559

stevengerickson at yahoo dot com

The above was mailed to elected officials in the State of Connecticut

Videos and pictures:

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2014/01/fax-to-judiciary-committee-regarding.html

-

Saturday, August 30, 2014


No Separate Branches of Government?

[Click here for post]


-

Steven G. Erickson joins the "Gee-I-Had" movement. [Post]

Steven G. Erickson's uploaded and videos are found here:
http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

No comments: