Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Text to US Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders on Gov Shutdown

This is the text I put in Bernie Sanders webform:

I got your general email out to State of Vermont constituents. My video response is found here:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2013/10/calling-bs-on-government-shut-down.html

Is it costing $40,000 to $50,000 for all the NSA spying on citizens for the manpower, solid state memory systems, buildings, power stations, infrastructure, and security for illegally spying on all Americans all the time? Is this misappropriation of funds? Are all these illegal wars the will of the people? Should Obama be tried as a war criminal for drone bombing civilians and children? Should Obama be arrested now for supporting torture, murder of political opposition, and for indefinite detention of citizens without trials?

Are you, Bernie Sanders, going to do anything about America now being such a scary, lawless, tyrannical police state that other countries are advising citizens not to travel to the new Police State Empire worse than the old USSR?

Before 9/11 I was asked to be part of the secret police terror squad, called police informants, where I would beat citizens, terrorize them, help break up families, confiscate legal guns, set up political leaders for prison and arrests, and ruin anyone who was not Mafia connected who owned a small business or was self-employed. [This is what your tax dollars are being used for, wrecking America, eliminating the US Constitution, and the break up family].

I refused. So, police who were paid tax dollars stated their goal was to make me lose my home, break up my family, make me lose my contracting business, rental property, keep my daughter from ever talking to me again, and that I would spend the rest of my life in prison or take my last ride in a Connecticut State Police cruiser in handcuffs with my teeth kicked out in the trunk of the car. What version of "Protect and Serve" is this?

I was railroaded to prison, lost everything, and my daughter has had nothing to do with me since I went to prison for being attacked on my own property by a police informant who had been threatening my life and stalking me for weeks. Police were reading my emails and listening to my phone calls to set me up for arrest and or even being murdered. Spying is not benign. If any of the above is acceptable to you, please don't contact me and ask any questions. I am posting this letter to you here:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/text-to-us-vermont-senator-bernie.html

stevengerickson at yahoo.com

-

Steven G. Erickson's video favorites and uploads are [found here]

Steven G. Erickson pictures and beef the Police State [found here]

-

[click here] for:

DHS recruited LA Street Gangs not issued Condoms for NY Gun Confiscations?

No comments: