Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Telling VT Sen Leahy about John Kerry's Buffoonery

I placed the below text in Vermont US Senator Patrick Leahy's web contact form:


I saw a video about Rand Paul handing John Kerry his ass at a hearing, 9/3. Video posted here: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2013/09/rand-paul-hands-john-kerry-his-ass.html


I would like to ask all elected officials which side they are on. I know no one who supports any sort of war, police action, or bombing of Syria.


Kerry shows himself as a Buffoon. International bankers and corporate organized crime profit from wars. Obama is promoting wars. Does Barack Obama represent foreign powers and entities or we the people?


I request that Barack Obama and US Attorney General Eric Holder be investigated for their roles as accessories to murders, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, lying, obstruction of justice, embezzlement, and misappropriation of tax dollars for their active roles in and/or their covering up the ATF "Fast and Furious" program of using tax dollars to get guns in the hands of Mexican drug gangs to end the 2nd Amendment in the US.


I was asked to break laws and target the self-employed for a Connecticut State Police covert spying, profiteering, and citizen abusing program using tax dollars before 9/11. So, I believe CIA like operations are being conducted by police, illegally. I would also like Sandyhook Newtown Connecticut shooting possibly being perpetrated and/or manufactured by the Connecticut State Police or their operatives looked into.


stevengerickson At yahoo.com


[my links]

No comments: