Chris Hedges lawsuit might begin on the 29th of this month. Are the American people the enemy of the United States? If so, who is the United States? Is it the people who live in America, or is it the international corporate owners and bankers who seem to be acting against anyone worldwide to take what they can? So, what is Chris Hedges saying, who is he suing, and why?
If you don't know, you aren't paying attention.
-stevengerickson At Yahoo.com
1. Cloudy, misty, or hazy.
2. Lacking definite form or limits; vague: nebulous assurances of future cooperation.
3. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a nebula.
Suing that Scumbag Obama in Court?
Chris Hedges, a well known journalist who was formerly associated with the New York Times is suing Barack Obama and others in New York City over the passage of the NDAA, Military Detention Act.That story on [opednews.com].
This video uploader's thoughts on this subject, expanded [found here].
Iran, the Iranian people, and the rest of the world is not the enemy of the US population. The enemy to all of us is unregulated, and too big, international corporations and banks. We the people of the United States of America should not have to pay taxes to be slaves of international corporations and banks and to pay for wars that we would not vote to wage.
* * * *
[click here] for:
- Lawyers and Judges- Mobsters, a Secret Society, Ri...
- Corporate Global Government Mass Arrests of Americ...
- Wisconsin Bill Claims Single Moms Cause Child Abus...
- Corrupt Courts and Putting Citizens who know too m...
- Attn DCF, Attorneys, Officials, Police
- Court Case Rigging and Official Jury Tampering
- Occupy Rallies Against Powerful Right-Wing Group Y...
- Suggested Post emailed in about Connecticut Magist...
- 10 Minutes of Fame, $19.99
- Prison for owing Child Support?