Thursday, February 2, 2012

Political Activist's fear of being made sick, being killed, or confined by the State

Last year around this time, my plans for the year were to do a documentary, or Connecticut Public Access Television project with Rich Murzin and AJ Fontaine. Rich left a voicemail for me that AJ Fontaine had died of natural causes, the flu. I called Rich right back, and his family informed me that Rich had died of natural causes, a heart attack. So, I do fear that if I had been in the State of Connecticut, I'd be strike 3.

I was trying to arrange travel, transport, to borrow high definition cameras, professional mikes, to interview the one man who might really get somewhere battling police brutality and judicial misconduct in the State of Connecticut, Michael Nowacki. I ended up doing an audio interview by telephone as I had agreed to do too much in too little time. The audio interview and story can be [found here]. Shorter version of video can be found on liveleak.com [video].

I have loaded up video of one of Florida's most Florida Bar feared citizens, Bob Bertrand, or maybe he is considered in the top 10. [video and post].

I'm currently loading up video of Bob Hurt of Clearwater, Florida [Update, shocking video, click here]. He exposed that judges swear a secret oath to the Florida Bar to become judge. The loyalty oath supersedes the US Constitution, so a judge is part of lawyer secret society. Hurt may have changed the way all judges and officials swear their oath due to what he found out, then exposed. My computer was just attacked for trying to go onto his website while in the State of Connecticut. I believe my virus protection blocked the attack. Last time I was in the State of Connecticut and this active against public corruption, judicial misconduct, and police brutality, my two new HP laptops fried as did the older desktop computer of a friend I was staying with, all within an hour. The hard drive started spinning out of control, the cooling fan shut off, and then the computers fried, 3 of them, all at once.

At that time I was one of the top people sought on the Connecticut State Police Secret Enemies List. [info and picture].

[my mugshot and more info]

[my mission]

So, if I should suddenly fall ill, if I should have an accident, if I end up in prison, or in a mental hospital, I was bagged by goons in, or contracting for, the Connecticut State Police. Michael Nowacki probably narrowly escaped being sent into a Connecticut mental hospital for life, had Francis C. P. Knize not accompanied Nowacki to a Homeland Security appointment where Nowacki blew the whistle on a Connecticut judge's alleged misconduct. I tried to remove Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan before my bogus arrest, and that alone, could have led to my permanent stay in prison and/or mental hospital.

With the passage of the NDAA, where your citizenship can be removed if you are on a list, where you can be officially kidnapped, tortured, confined, and even killed in secret, my fears are real. With the push for ACTA, SOPA, PIPA, which is internet censorship, my fears of being silenced are even more real.

I'm healthy, sane, and want to have a future. So, I go forward. So ... if something happens to me, assume it is nefarious.

-stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com

click any blog post on any blogspot.com blog and you can go to newest posts

One of my more word searched, and read, archives:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html


* * * *

Please help me, Steven G. Erickson, to fight NDAA US citizenship stripping law for those who are outspoken, question public corruption, rigged courts, police brutality, domestic spying, the corporate take over, or are anti-war. Unrestricted military detention of US citizens, and internet censorship initiatives such as ACTA, PIPA, and SOPA, is what I am asking YOU to help me fight. Please help me have the ability to hire actors, video editors, and others to bring better, more professional news videos, interviews, and maybe even independent film to you. I will go door to door, and encourage others to do this also. We must fight the tyrants by informing others. I'm also open to suggestions.

stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com









P.S. If you don't have a PayPal acct, just click on "Guest" and you can use Debit or Credit Card.


Or,

Donate $5, the easy way, Easy Button:










* * * *

Steven G. Erickson questions Phil Donahue


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Jul 12, 2008

I ask him a question about 20 seconds in.

The topics of discussion are Phil Donahue's Documentary, "Body of War":
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/06/phil-donahues-documentary.html

Should Bush be arrested for being a war criminal and crimes against humanity?

What about Free Speech, a Free Press, the economy, and our youth not be unnecessarily harmed and killed?

No comments: