It's thought the U.S. has redeployed its newest aircraft carrier from the Persian Gulf to the Syrian coast. Washington is also urging American citizens to leave Syria immediately. Patrick Henningsen, a political analyst says we are seeing initial steps of a repeat of what we saw in Libya. 11/25/11
RT on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
RT on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews"
* * * *
- Death Penalty Holy Grail of Reasons not to have
- TSA Agent Rapes Woman, How many TSA crimes go unre...
- A year in prison for pepperspraying a mugger?
- Ron Paul: "FED is immoral" - speech at the CATO
- Should US Taxpayers pay for US Military Occupation...
- Microphones put on telephone poles all over US for...
- Did America begin to fail under the Abraham Lincol...
- Why I support Occupy Wall St.
- What if Iran was paying for operatives to blow thi...
- Letter from Bernie Sanders to Steven G. Erickson
Why I am angry with US Government, policing, courts, and offshore corporate owners/banksters ripping everyone off as posted as a comment in this Rob Kall Opednews.com article:
This is a sensitive subject for me. I used to own 3 rental properties and had a contracting business built over 2 decades and had family, my own home, credit, retirement, health insurance, a good reputation, no criminal record, friends, and traveled internationally. A police informant, also a mugger and a felon, threatened my life for 2 weeks, stalked me, and then attacked me on my Stafford Springs, Connecticut property telling me he'd cut my penis off if I didn't hand over my wallet. I pepper sprayed him.
Self-defense isn't legal in Connecticut. The mugger, a felon, was giving immunity for the felonies he committed stalking me, threatening my life, assaulting me, and trying to rob me. I got a year in prison and had to pay the mugger restitution. I lost everything. I tried to contact family before, and during Thanksgiving, and heard from no one. My daughter disowned me after I went to prison. I don't hear "Daddy" or "I love you" anymore.
So, the officers who actually committed a crime using pepper spray should be punished.
-stevengerickson At yahoo Dot Com