Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My recent comment on the Cheshire Home Invasion

The below Excerpt re-posted from [this blog]


Surviving Victim Testifies in Connecticut Home Invasion Trial: Dr. William Petit Jr. testified today in the triple murder case against Joshua Komisarjevsky, accused of killing Petit's wife and two daughters in a brutal 2007 home invasion. Petit also testified during the trial of Steven Hayes, who was convicted of 16 counts and sentenced to death last year for the crimes. One of Komisarjevsky's defense attorneys conceded yesterday during his opening statement that his client planned the break-in, targeted the Petit home, and beat Petit with a baseball bat after entering the home, but claimed "he never intended to kill anyone." Randall Beach has this report in the New Haven Register.


My comment to the above blog post:
The Cheshire Home invasion in Connecticut was a sad event. Connecticut prisons were inhumane and overcrowded when I was sentenced to a year in prison for resisting being mugged on my own rental properties ending the knife wielder's attack of me after he jumped me in my dark driveway. Instead of the Connecticut State Police and those who rig courts in Connecticut going after the real, dangerous criminals who kill, rape, rob, sodomize, and are parasites on humanity, authorities are bent on ruining the self-employed, small business, breaking up families for profit, and running as many people with money and assets through the system, even to prison, as possible. If you all knew what was really going on, you'd be more disgusted to pay taxes to these organized criminals. Write comments like these be put on an arrest on sight, secret police enemies list: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/01/target-on-enemies-list.html
-Steven G. Erickson

stevengerickson At Yahoo Dot Com

The below is an excerpt from [this blog post]

The trauma, insult, and injury was furthered, going beyond ridiculous, as condition of sale of my rental properties, I had to rent an illegal basement apartment from Mr. Coukos and service my former tenants and properties. Peter Coukos bashed me in the back of the head, telling me he wanted my then 14 year old daughter to be on her knees blowing him after I was in prison, Connecticut State Police were allegedly waiting for me to fight back to arrest only me. I would not turn around, as he punched me in the back of the head, and about my back, in my former backyard, as I was already facing life in prison for using pepper spray, ending the attack of the knife wielding mugger who jumped me from behind in my dark driveway. Would you want your reward to be the same for paying taxes, obeying laws, raising a family, buying and fixing up your own home to be what I have experienced? Would you want your American Dream to end as an ever continuing nightmare after you were railroaded to prison? [more]
My picture, links and story found in below link.

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-text-to-us-vermont-senators.html


http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/06/6-figure-salary-scumbag-cops.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2007/02/face-from-head-of-police-state.html

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2006/11/attn-fbi-and-ct-state-senator-tony.html

You should know the story about, and the locations of Homeland Security Fusion Centers. Where are they in your state?:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2011/03/fusion-center-locations-and-information.html

* * * *
* * * *

Good people like Dr. Petit, and his family, need not have suffered if our tax dollars were used to fight crime, to protect and serve, and as they should be intended. Police are out covering up their crimes, drug dealing, rapes, robberies, prostitution and other scams. This "Homeland Security" should not be tolerated. Criminals who posed a threat to society were not being watched, those exercising free speech and who redress grievances to elected officials are. Police and the courts are out to barbecue those who connect the dots and inform others.

[click here] for:

11 year old sodomized and set on fire


From left: Hayley, Michaela and parents Jennifer and Dr. William Petit.

No comments: