Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Vermont Elected Officials:

[photos, video, and background information for text below, click here]

I haven't been called "Daddy" by my daughter since being railroaded to prison just before Halloween 2002 for exposing the growing Police State pre-9-11. I may never see, or hold, my own grandchildren. Will not know if my daughter is married, to give her away. She told me, that she didn't want me in, and out of her life, after I was released from prison. May never see over half my family again. Instead of being invited to family reunions, as I was pre-prison, I am told that I am not to show up. I lost my furniture, appliances, tools, and the sum total of my life upon entry to prison for resisting being mugged by a police informant on my own property having used pepper spray to end the beating I was taking. I worked for over 2 decades and had invested in a home and my retirement. All lost, and I've broken no laws. Instead of buying new cars, spending money as a consumer, paying taxes, you the taxpayer paid to take me off the taxpayer list to be held as a political prisoner. Free Speech and choosing to be self-employed in America truly has a price.


-

To Vermont US Senators Patrick Leahy and Bernie Sanders and Congressman Peter Welch:

I am requesting that you, or your staff, write a letter to Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy asking that my criminal record be expunged. I was threatened with arrest, losing my property, my daughter being estranged from me, losing my contracting business, and going to prison after contacting US Senator Chris Dodd, Governor John G. Rowland, State Senators Tony Guglielmo and John A. Kissel about police aiding prostitutes and drug dealers, not small business and landlords. I was being terrorized by Connecticut State Police, and their informants, before my false arrest after police had refused to protect and serve me, and then arrested me when I was forced to defend myself against a police informant attacking me from behind on my property. I was being threatened with arrest, and prison by police before my false arrest, if I didn't leave the State and stop expressing my opinions. Will you please write a letter for me asking that my record be expunged, and get back to me?

I was told I could either get a Civic Award for improving the quality of life for Stafford Springs, Connecticut downtown citizens or lose my daughter, home, rental properties, contracting business built over 2 decades if I did not continue dating Barbara Sattal, an alleged Connecticut State Police Informant allegedly offered $10,000 to set me up for a DUI arrest where police could plant drugs on me, beat me up, where I would face 5 to 15 years in prison. I didn't know she was married, left her husband for me, when she confessed. The reason given for me to be a target on the Connecticut State Police Secret Enemies Arrest on Sight List was that I had pissed off the former Connecticut State Police Commissioner, and former judge, Arthur L. Spada. The police liaison to legislative officials said the police union was going to retaliate for my having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to legislators and for my being critical of police and the court system in letters to the editor printed in newspapers.

For free speech and for pursuing the American Dream, paying taxes, owning a home, fixing up boarded up rental properties, raising a family, I should not have been a target for prison, police harassment using prostitutes, drug dealers, and criminals to get the job done. For all my honest hard work, I should not have ended up almost freezing to death, homeless in the woods of Vermont, hiding from the Connecticut State Police terrorism. The official terrorism and abuse continues. I have found out from judicial branch insiders that the court system is rigged, so justice can't be had in courts.

I feel I should be compensated for my loss, be able to have a clean record, be able to change my name, and to remove all content from my blogs after letting readers know that I was moving on with my life.

Will you help?

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box Eight Seventy Four
Brattleboro, Vermont 05302-0874

stevengerickson At Yahoo Dot Com

Past letter text and photos of me, click here

No comments: